SPAN 203: Intermediate Spanish IEnroll Now
This course continues the study of the elements of Spanish structure, vocabulary, and the cultural aspects of the Spanish-speaking world. Aural comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing are stressed.
Prerequisite: two semesters of college-level Spanish (this course is at the intermediate level)
You may choose one of three options for purchasing your required materials. All three of the options include an access code for MySpanishLab and an eText version of ¡Anda! Curso intermedio.
- Option 1: MySpanishLab multi-semester access with a printed hardcover textbook (you will also get the complete materials as an eText). !Anda! Curso intermedio Plus MySpanishLab with eText multi-semester—Access Card Package, 2/E. ISBN 978-0205989508.
- Option 2: MySpanishLab one-semester access with eText. MySpanishLab with Pearson eText—Access Card—for ¡Anda! Curso intermedio (one-semester access), 2/E. ISBN 978-0205977932.
- Option 3: MySpanishLab multi-semester access with eText. MySpanishLab with Pearson eText—Access Card—for ¡Anda! Curso intermedio (multi-semester access), 2/E. ISBN 978-0205977949.
Computer System Requirements:
- Your instructor will provide you with a course code when the course opens. You will use this to gain access to the online language lab.
- You must have a computer headset (microphone and earphones).
Required Online Class Meetings:
- You will be required to attend online classroom sessions (via web-conferencing) once a week.
View a sample course syllabus.
Contact the Friday Center at CCO@unc.edu with any questions or for more information.
< BACK: Course List