SPAN 102: Elementary Spanish IIEnroll Now
This course continues the study of the essential elements of Spanish structure, vocabulary, and the cultural aspects of the Spanish-speaking world. Aural comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing are stressed in that order.
Students are required to attend a virtual (online) classroom session (via a web-conferencing tool) each week.
Prerequisite: SPAN 101 or equivalent.
The textbook for this course is Heining-Boynton and Cowell, ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 2/e (hard copy or e-text). This is the same text used for SPAN 101. Access to the online interactive language lab, MySpanishLab, is also required.
- Option 1: Textbook package: Includes ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 2/e and the MySpanishLab Access Code (including an e-text version of ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 2/e) for multi-semester use. ISBN: 978-0205989805.
- Option 2: MySpanishLab Access Code (including an e-text version of ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 2/e) for multi-semester use. ISBN: 978-0205977925.
- Option 3: ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 2/e without the MySpanishLab Access Code. (Access code would need to be purchased separately.) ISBN: 978-0205050109.
Computer System/Equipment Requirements:
- See MySpanishLab system requirements.
- You must have a computer headset (microphone and earphones).
- Students are required to attend a virtual classroom session (via a webconferencing tool) each week, Mondays at 6 pm.
View a sample course syllabus.
Contact the Friday Center at CCO@unc.edu with any questions or for more information.
< BACK: Course List