HIST 367: North Carolina History Since 1865
This course covers the history of North Carolina after the Civil War.
- Link, North Carolina: Change and Tradition in a Southern State, 2009
- Covington and Ellis, The North Carolina Century: Tar Heels Who Made a Difference, 1900–2000, 2002
- Hall, Leloudis, Korstad, Murphy, Jones, and Daly, Like a Family: The Making of a Southern Cotton Mill World, 2000
- Hanchett, Sorting Out the New South City: Race, Class, and Urban Development in Charlotte, 1875–1975, 1998
- Leloudis, Schooling the New South: Pedagogy, Self, and Society in North Carolina, 1880–1920, 1996
- HIST 367 Course Pack
View a sample course syllabus.
Contact the Friday Center at CCO@unc.edu with any questions or for more information.
< BACK: Course List